Frequence, a 10 year old market-leading, advertising technology company is ready to scale their core platform offering.
With a strong engineering/product team, diverse client base, and first-to-market technology platform, the company is well-positioned to disrupt the multi-billion dollar local advertising sales industry.
The platform increases sales velocity by combining personalized, multi-channel proposals, integrated media buying execution, and advertising insights.
Frequence is 100% privately owned by its employees and has 160 employees across Engineering, Client Success, Operations, Creative, and Sales.
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Director who can help drive the messaging, positioning, and presentation development within a team of dedicated and passionate individuals.
- Own the development of consistent brand/product messaging and positioning for clients and partners.
- Work closely and collaboratively with company leadership to understand target needs and motivations of our customers.
- Drive the rebranding of the company website, sales colloratoral, and marketing assets.
- Work with sales and product stakeholders to draft initial copy and messaging of key marketing assets e.g. 1-pagers, pitch decks, landing pages.
- Work with creative team to develop consistent brand & tone.
- Collaborate with company leadership to identify marketing strategies for growth and customer acquisition.
- Identify opportunities for PR media strategy and messaging.
- 8-10 years of experience in Brand Management, successfully building and executing an integrated marketing and communication strategy within a SAAS or solutions-based product organization.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels, metrics, and execution lifecycle including SEO, SEM, Display, and Email.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders.
- Proactive, strategic, implementation-focused, and ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact right away.
- Strong writing skills and ability to translate customer needs into meaningful value propositions & core messaging.
- Presentation development skills and an eye for design.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to stay calm in a sometimes-hectic environment and creative problem-solving skills are required.
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently on projects from start to finish, while also being an excellent collaborator.