Frequence is a market-leading advertising sales automation and workflow software company.
With a strong sales team, diverse client base, and first-to-market technology platform, this 200+ employee company is well-positioned to capture significant market share in the multi-billion-dollar local advertising sales industry.
The Client Success Manager will provide digital sales support, campaign management and training to clients in the traditional media space (print, outdoor, cable, broadcast, and radio). This position requires occasional travel to client locations (~10-20% of time).
- Manage day-to-day relationships with customers throughout the United States.
- Daily contact with client sales executives and operations teams.
- Own and drive revenue for customers.
- Occasional travel to client locations for launch, ongoing training sessions as well as market ride alongs.
- Establish productive relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing role at a traditional media company or digital agency/trading desk.
- History of outperforming sales goals.
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Full-time competitive salary
- Health & Dental Benefits