Frequence is an advertising technology company that builds and delivers comprehensive digital advertising campaigns. Our programmatic marketing platform enables large organizations to effectively and efficiently sell a range of digital products at scale.
Scope of Work:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a technical background to join our rapidly scaling product team. We are a team of passionate product development professionals building an enterprise platform in the media and advertising space.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be the main intersection between our executive team, engineering team, and users with a focus on full lifecycle development. We have a great product roadmap and you’ll be responsible for taking features through our agile product development process all the way from ideation to launch and validation. If you are looking for an opportunity to have full responsibility for defining and owning product, this is the role for you!
- You will be responsible for taking ideas to business requirements to delivery and adoption.
- You will be writing requirements/user stories, and creating mocks/wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning and reporting.
- We have a distributed engineering and product team so you must be adept at working with remote teams in a flexible environment with strong communication skills.
- You will help plan and execute training for support, enablement for sales and marketing for the features you deliver.
- You will understand customer needs, prioritize and deliver products that will create the most impact for our Partners, Advertisers and Frequence internal customers.
- You will be constantly juggling multiple projects and priorities.
- You will act as key product and technology evangelist and authority on Frequence platform and APIs, including creating detailed technical documentation and providing training on both current product functionality and new product enhancements.
What You’ll Do:
- Ownership: Own the complete Product Lifecycle: Requirement gathering, writing user stories, managing Engineering priorities and approving functional deliverables
- Execution: Execute to the Product KPIs & Company goals
- Strategy: Helping in setting a product vision and strategy
- Ideation: Gather and promote the most relevant ideas into features
- Roadmapping: Plan and prioritize what (and when) the product teams will deliver
- Features: Define the “what” with user stories and requirements
- Go-to-market: Work with cross-functional teams to deliver a complete customer experience
Qualifications and Skills:
- Being a strong planner and staying organized is critical to the role
- Analytical ability and an excellent problem solver with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- 5+ years of experience in digital adtech, mobile, analytics, or software product management
- Must have experience with key product management functions, including writing requirements/user stories, and creating mocks/wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning and reporting
- Solid understanding of application architectures, databases, SQL, JSON, APIs, etc.
- Must have experience working with engineering teams using Agile/Scrum software development along with experience working with partners in Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Data functions
- Experience in defining and developing products to meet business requirements from inception to launch
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams, external partners/clients, and managing stakeholders
- Experience with reporting and analytic tools, DoubleClick, Omniture/Google analytics tags
- Industry experience in Advertising/Marketing
- Tableau experience or other data visualization tools experience
- Exposure to Rest APIs
- Engineering/CS background preferred
- Some experience with big data analytics platform like Spark or Hadoop working with large-scale data