Frequence is a leader in advertising sales automation and workflow software for media companies.
With a strong engineering/product team, diverse client base, and first-to-market software platform, Frequence is a high-growth technology company that is disrupting a multi-billion dollar media advertising industry. Frequence is 100% privately owned by its employees and has 200 employees across Engineering, Client Success, Operations, Creative, and Sales.
Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces company for 2020.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will be instrumental in driving our messaging and positioning for our dynamic company and products. This will be a high impact role as a key contributor in our ongoing product releases and go to market strategy.
Special Considerations (COVID):
Remote Role. This role will be a remote, telecommute only position. All of our employees at our corporate headquarters in Mountain View, CA are temporarily working 100% remote until further notice due.
- Work to develop an expert level understanding of our target markets, user personas, competitive landscape, and our development roadmap.
- Partner with product management and client success teams to understand the value of our products and develop effective product positioning to bring to market.
- Manage the creation and delivery of marketing materials for sales decks, product one sheets, whitepapers, and other selling tools.
- Create positioning documents, copy write and edit presentations as needed on an ongoing basis.
- Research, manage and present internal competitive market intelligence analysis reports.
- Develop and drive customer and sales understanding and adoption.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing working with B2B SAAS platforms or martech/adtech solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or relevant field of study.
- Exceptional ability to understand and distill complex advertising technology, workflow, and business challenges and translate them into compelling market-facing content.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to write compelling product copy and provide effective art direction for visual design.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work with and influence executives and product management.