Frequence is a leader in local advertising sales automation and workflow software.
Our platform increases sales velocity by removing routine tasks and provides personalized multi-channel proposals and advertising insights. The improved workflow reduces operational costs, errors, and increases productivity and campaign performance.
Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces company for 2020.
As a User Experience (UX) Designer, you will work with Product Management, Engineering, Client Success, Data Science, and Marketing teams to push boundaries, build great products and solve customer problems.
Read on if you’d like to:
- Have an impact with a growing team
- Have the freedom to choose your own path
- Work with like-minded innovators and problem-solvers
- See your designs come to life in a fast-paced environment
What you will do:
- Champion the design system for our entire platform
- Understand requirements by working with product managers and engineers
- Create pixel-perfect designs ready for development handoff
- Recommend design solutions and UI improvements for components across the platform
- Collaborate with users, stakeholders, and executives to continuously groom your designs
Who you are:
- BA/BS + Experience Design, or related fields
- 3-5+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture, interaction design, visual design, and the user-centered design process
- Experience building pattern libraries
- Able to advocate for users, promote user empathy, and defend user interface decisions
- Proficient in design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, etc.
- Ability to deliver designs on a rapid turnaround schedule
- Proactively determine design needs and solutions for them
- Strong knowledge of human factors principles and user experience techniques
- A self-starter who can own a project from end-to-end
- Able to solve real-world user design problems
- Passion for trends in technology and user interface patterns for web
- Demonstrated effective communication and collaboration - Can work well on a collaborative team
Nice to have:
- Agile/Scrum and Jira experience
- Design portfolio including SaaS projects
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage