Frequence is a leader in local advertising sales automation and workflow software. The platform increases sales velocity by removing routine tasks and creates personalized, multi-channel proposals and advertising insights. The improved workflow reduces operational costs and increases productivity and campaign performance.
We are a fast growing startup company with our headquarters in Mountain View, CA (currently working at home). Our diverse team is made up of media solutions experts, engineers, designers, and sales people. We are 100% privately owned by our 200+ team members.
Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces company for 2020!
We are accepting applications from both Bay Area or permanent, full-time remote candidates for this position.
We are Seeking:
We are seeking an experienced Client Success Manager (Account Executive) to join our team. You will use your experience in digital advertising and your ability to build strong partnerships with your clients to drive the adoption of our SaaS platform and media services.
- Develop and build relationships with your clients by delivering outstanding training, communication, and problem solving experiences
- Lead and own the communication between our company and all levels of your client’s sales organization
- Build and maintain the day to day client communication process for your clients
- Coordinate with internal teams to troubleshoot issues and formulate solutions
- Drive adoption and revenue by developing a deep understanding of your client’s business needs and proactively communicate opportunities for partnership growth
- Collaborate closely with internal teams across the organization to share knowledge and ensure ongoing successful delivery of our platform/services to all our clients.
- Identify trends and develop insights from data analysis of platform usage
- Become an expert in our platform, technology development roadmap, and the digital advertising competitive landscape in order to engage in productive discussions both internally and externally.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5+ years of successful experience in a sales or client support capacity, preferably in media/advertising sales.
- Strong familiarity with advertising and digital marketing concepts and terminology
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Solution focused with a high degree of ownership
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage conflict
- Ability to manage and prioritize work with high degree of autonomy
- A great co-worker with a strong interest in adding to our company culture and contributing to a positive work environment
- Full-time competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits