Scope of Work:
We are looking for an experienced Program Delivery Manager with a technical background to join our rapidly scaling product team. We are a team of passionate product development professionals building an enterprise platform in the media and advertising space.
Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces company for 2020!
This is a full time remote role and we are seeking candidates located in Hawaii.
As a Program Delivery Manager, you’ll be the main intersection between our Product Management team, Engineering team, and Business team with a focus on the full software development lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for helping develop and manage the platform roadmap ensuring new features and initiatives are delivered in a timely manner for our customers.
- You will be responsible for managing the roadmap definition process, managing stakeholders across business, product, and engineering.
- You will track progress against the roadmap throughout the quarter becoming the oracle on how initiatives are progressing against plan.
- You will help identify over / under-resourcing and implications to the roadmap.
- You will manage inter-team dependencies for initiatives ensuring blockers are identified and addressed to ensure the successful delivery of the initiative.
- You’ll be willing to get involved in the weeds of unblocking issues between scrum teams.
- We have a distributed engineering and product team so you must be adept at working with remote teams in a flexible environment with strong communication skills.
- You will help decision-makers understand the impacts across the roadmap based on changes in scope/prioritization of initiatives.
- You will help plan the rollout of initiatives including training for support and operations, and enablement for sales for the initiatives you help deliver.
- You will be constantly juggling multiple projects and priorities.
- You will work with scrum masters to understand the impacts of sprint delivery across the entire software development organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Ownership: Own the delivery and tracking of product roadmap plan
- Execution: Identify over/under resource allocation, maintain up to date delivery timeframes for initiatives, support prioritization decision making
- Strategy: Helping in setting best practices for project and program management.
- Roadmap Tracking: Plan and communicate when the product teams will deliver software solutions and associated process improvements
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Being a strong planner and staying organized is critical to the role
- Excellent and creative problem solver
- Hands-on experience solving issues with dependencies between teams and getting to the root cause of issues
- 3 years of experience in software project management
- Must have experience with key program management functions, including program management, stakeholder management, reporting and tracking of program delivery, strategic overview across multiple scrum teams and initiatives
- Must have experience working with engineering teams using Agile/Scrum software development along with experience working with partners in Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Data functions
- Must have experience working with multidisciplinary teams, external partners/clients, and managing stakeholders
- Agile Scrum Master certification
- Experience as Agile Coach
- Industry experience in Advertising/Marketing
- Engineering/CS background preferred
Key Personality Traits:
- Optimistic that a solution can be found
- Technical understanding of web application development, data processing
- Proactive in finding and resolving issues
- Persistent and does not give up on finding solutions and improving processes