Frequence is a leader in local advertising sales automation and workflow software. The platform increases sales velocity by removing routine tasks and creates personalized, multi-channel proposals and advertising insights. The improved workflow reduces operational costs and increases productivity and campaign performance.
We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our team. We are a fast-growing startup company with our headquarters in Mountain View, CA (currently working at home). We’re 100% privately owned by our 190+ team members who have various backgrounds across Engineering, Client Success, Operations, Creative Design, and Sales.
We are accepting applications from full-time remote candidates in the following states only:
Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Tennessee, and Texas
- Extracting, wrangling, organizing, and analyzing media buying performance data using tools such as Python, MYSQL, Excel, and Tableau or other relevant BI tools
- Work in coordination with the Data Engineering team, Data Science, and Media Operations to build and maintain ETL data pipelines.
- Investigate and present results of ad hoc data analysis requests
- Develop and evolve reports internal reporting dashboards to address business requirements or internal issues.
- Monitoring the testing pipelines, analyzing results, making recommendations, and driving implementation of approved solutions.
- Assembling relevant data for specific projects, and assisting Data Engineering with pre-processing or basic data analysis.
- Managing multiple projects and effectively communicating status updates with internal stakeholders.
- Ownership of reporting dashboards to support the media buying operations needs.
- Data analysis reports and presentations of ongoing media buying workflow and performance
- SQL queries for system analysis and production updates
- SQL queries, reports, and analysis to support business leadership requests and needs
Keys to Success:
- Strong desire to build your career by making substantive contributions within a fast-paced startup company.
- Strong technical experience in SQL and relational database systems
- Strong proficiency with Excel and report generation.
- Some experience with data platform and visualization technologies such as Tableau, Pentaho, AWS Athena, and BigQuery
- Ability to demonstrate a past history of excellent work ethic and drive.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends and apply knowledge of measurement, statistics, and program evaluation.
- 1 to 3 years in a data analyst position with professional relational database (Oracle, MySQL, etc) query experience.
- Strong SQL, Excel, and Tableau (or other relevant BI dashboard) skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Math, Engineering, Statistics or another quantitative field, with a track record of academic excellence.
- Ability to work in the US without visa sponsorship at any time in the next 5 years (no visa sponsorship).
- Programming Experience
- Industry experience in digital advertising
- Fundamental data science skills
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock Options
- Health, Dental, Vision Coverage