Advertisers should be able to efficiently get their message out to their audiences, but with the existing advertising landscape, they can’t because the overhead required to execute through the entire value chain from media planning to execution to actionable insights is too great. The answer is sales automation and workflow software.
Frequence is a leader in local advertising sales automation and workflow software. Our platform increases sales velocity by removing routine tasks and provides personalized multi-channel proposals and advertising insights. The improved workflow reduces operational costs, errors, and increases productivity and campaign performance.
Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces company for 2020.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing product marketing assets, content marketing, marketing automation, and lead generation. You will develop and execute world-class marketing programs and content to drive demand and meet or exceed goals.
What You'll Do
- Create go-to-market plans and content to establish Frequence as a market leader
- Hands-on execution of integrated marketing programs (content, blogs, marketing workflows, videos, social, SEM, SEO, website)
- Help develop sales enablement materials including datasheets, white papers, presentations
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, operations, products, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with a broad understanding of business strategy
- Proven ability to translate vision into effective marketing strategies that leverage the full marketing mix
- Consistent track record of building productive and collaborative cross-functional relationships
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical
- Working knowledge of marketing demand generation best practices and systems
- Strong project/program management and organization skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, experience developing content
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, highly adaptable to change
- Strong team player with a fun, work hard/play hard, positive attitude
- HubSpot and Google Analytics experience a plus
- Ad/MarTech experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years experience in Marketing (Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Content Marketing)