Mid-sized startup, specializing in localized digital advertising seeks an offsite copywriter to support our growing writing needs.
Our creative team is dynamic, diverse, and hard-working. We look to push the boundaries of what’s possible and have created technology to support our efforts when there is none available. We seek solutions and efficiency and have a great time with each other.
Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces company for 2020.
We are currently hiring for the following states: Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada
- Support internal admins and operations personnel in the delivery of creative ads.
- QA digital ads to ensure briefs are followed, taglines are correct and spelling errors are corrected
- Work with team leads to manage daily deadlines
- You must be a current resident in Arizona, California, Hawaii, or Nevada
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- A degree in English, Communications or Marketing
- Zero tolerance for errors
“NICE TO HAVES”
- Experience working with designers
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or Acrobat
- Experience with creative writing or advertising
- Hourly rate: $15/hour
- Fun Team
- Full-Time with opportunity for overtime
- Flexible hours
- Remote Position (no commute)
- Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)