Frequence is an advertising technology company that builds and delivers comprehensive digital advertising campaigns. Our programmatic marketing platform enables large organizations to effectively and efficiently sell a range of digital products at scale. Frequence has a passion for its people and its vision to help customers grow their business. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team.
Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020!
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for owning our online marketing programs, content marketing, and lead generation efforts. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will develop and execute world-class marketing programs and content to drive demand and meet or exceed goals.
Advertisers should be able to efficiently get their message out to their audiences, but with the existing advertising landscape, they can’t because the overhead required to execute through the entire value chain from media planning to execution to actionable insights is too great. The answer is the Frequence sales automation and workflow software.
What You Will Do:
- Hands-on execution of integrated online B2B marketing programs
- Own and manage the content calendar for the Frequence blog and social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, operations, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Create go-to-market plans and content to establish Frequence as a market leader in the ad tech space
- Track and measure marketing programs to optimize resources against objectives and budget
- Collaborate closely with internal teams across the organization to share knowledge and ensure ongoing successful delivery
- Help develop sales enablement materials (data sheets, product updates, etc)
- Help manage demand generation programs through HubSpot
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years B2B marketing experience with a focus on digital marketing, growth marketing, and/or demand generation.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with a broad understanding of business strategy
- Proven ability to translate vision into effective marketing strategies that leverage the full marketing mix
- Consistent track record of building productive and collaborative cross-functional relationships
- Strong team player with a fun, work hard/play hard, positive attitude who is comfortable owning projects with minimal supervision
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical
- Working knowledge of marketing demand generation best practices and systems
- Strong project/program management and organization skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, experience developing content
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, highly adaptable to change
Nice to Have:
- Advertising and Marketing industry experience
- HubSpot, HootSuite, and Google Analytics experience
- Ad/MarTech experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- Passionate, fun teammates dedicated to the collaborative work environment for success
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Generous PTO
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.